Friday, January 16, 2009

Follow -up and A New Years Resolution.


So...as you can see I started a new blog.. The last one stopped just as quick as it started. So..my new resolution is to write atleast once a week and use this blog platform as a journal of sorts. So here I go. Just as a follow-up on my first lupus posting which I did in August. I am doing well!!! As most of you who may read this have seen on my FACEBOOK page, my weight is sort of back..and lupus wise the medicine is stabilizing it very well. I have honestly never felt healthier. I am making an effort to get back into the top shape I use to be in college and am doing all I can to cope with the long lasting effects of the disease. Even though I will never be pain free I am somewhat use to it now. A huge shout out to all my Doctors who have taken a bad situation and made it tolerable. I am truly grateful. So life again is well...Jami and I are excited for this year to be somewhat normal and for our family to right our world that temporarily got turned upside down. I have no idea what 2009 holds but in my mind It can only get better....and I am excited...for it is truly a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment